AVCHD Camcorder SD cards

Christopher Hoskin christopher.hoskin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 07:23:21 UTC 2016

Dear Stefan,

Thanks for your reply. I think I didn't explain my question very well.

If x-content/audio-dvd, x-content/video-bluray, x-content/video-hddvd etc.
are valid MIME types, detected by the presence of certain files or
directory structures, should there also be a MIME type for AVCHD, indicated
by the presence of a path PRIVATE/AVCHD/BDMV/STREAM?

But perhaps there is a good reason why this is not the case?

Thanks.

Christopher