Quoted %F and %U in Desktop Entries

Роман Чистоходов freeslave93 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 01:08:22 UTC 2017

Actually I was confused by Nautilus-Actions Configuration Tool that
supports this case.
E.g. create action with Command zenity and the following parameters:
--list --text="Nautilus-Actions parameters for the selected items:"
--column="Parameter" --column="Token" --column="Value" "space-separated
list of filenames" %%F "%F"
In Nautilus apply this action to the multiple files and you will see the
list of space-delimited file paths in the second column.
But Nautilus actions are not the same as Desktop Entries so nothing's wrong
here.