Consider adding license information to freedesktop.org wiki contents?

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Thu Mar 22 11:53:22 UTC 2018

+1 to having a default license for the wiki contents.

Code samples in a wiki are often meant to be copied and pasted, so it seems appropriate to license them permissively, like an MIT license, or even public domain. I don't feel strongly about the non-code content, but CC-BY would be an easy default.

Thomas