Symbolic Icons / SVG Icons that get recoloured
davidedmundson at kde.org
Wed Mar 20 13:16:01 UTC 2019
Turning the list of differences into an actionable TODO list the
following changes would be needed by both parties to have exact
- Add 2 new CSS classes "bg", and "highlight"
- apply SVG CSS injection to include non-symbolic icons. On icons
that don't end in "-symbolic" we should set the foreground colour on
the .fg class not to all SVG paths
- apply foreground colour to all SVG paths when icon name ends in "-symbolic"
- rename our class names to use the same semantic names
- support "!important" in QtSVG
>From a KDE side both myself and Marco are happy to make these changes,
I would like to hear back from the GTK side.
More information about the xdg