Type=Webapp

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Tue Sep 22 05:49:11 UTC 2020

Sparr,

  Sure, ConverseJS not a simple local installation, and I don't think
it intends to be installed locally, at least not on end-user type of
systems.

  A WebApp is a WebApp, regardless of complexity.  That being said,
I see the result.

  Eventually, I think, once Type=Webapp is implemented and Linux web
browsers adopt WebApp-Mode, if needed, I guess that ConverseJS, and
other webapps alike, will be widely available in local installations.

Cheers,
 --GK