New `MimeType` fields in .desktop

Bollinger, John C John.Bollinger at STJUDE.ORG
Wed Feb 17 20:43:30 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 11:35 AM, Jehan Pagès <jehan.marmottard at gmail.com> wrote:

I didn't want to answer this email, but some parts are so wrong that I couldn't stop (https://xkcd.com/386/<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fxkcd.com%2F386%2F&data=04%7C01%7CJohn.Bollinger%40stjude.org%7Cdc900cd3897645a6f54a08d8d36a6c08%7C22340fa892264871b677d3b3e377af72%7C0%7C1%7C637491801341118585%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000&sdata=M%2FQxRQNgs672Upnx%2FPMi6wlsIzI2NfSwuLjA8%2BPtEoo%3D&reserved=0> 🤣).

Ah, one of my favorites.