[Xesam] packaging problem

Ivan Frade ivan.frade at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 08:02:16 PDT 2009

hi!

 New version of the script...

- the one you mentioned: have parameters for input and output files

Done

> - Using :metadata and :ontology is not correct. The graphs are described in
>  the metadata file in the statement:
>     ?metadataGraph nrl:coreGraphMetadataFor ?ontologyGraph

Not sure i get what do you mean. ":ontology" should be the "ontology" URI ?
we dont have that information in the ontology itself. Should it be a
different parameter? Can you explain it with an example?

> - Any chance you could add indentation and empty lines between prefixes and
>  the graphs?

Added few empty lines between prefixes block, ontology graph, metadata
graph.
It it is still not ok, an example is welcome.

> - change the order: start with the ontology, then the metadata graph

Done

> Hm, I just noticed that you created your own vocabulary to describe the
> metadata instead of using NRL. Is there a specific reason for that?

That "vocabulary" was an ad-hoc invention when i was playing with our own
documentation system. Take it only as an example, nothing serious has been
done with it.

regards,

Ivan