[Xesam] oscaf/xesam ontology merge: who is going to maintain/edit what?

Roberto Guido bob4job at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 11:14:44 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-04 at 18:18 +0200, Leo Sauermann wrote:
> I would like to know the names of people who
> feel responsible to work for the quality. I would like to see an
> ontology maintainer/editor for each ontology.

Here I am: after so many criticism, I'm curious to follow the game as
near as possible. I candidate myself for NMO.

Pro:
- enough time to follow evolution of discussions
- supported by an italian company involved in semantic free software
development (and perhaps next OSCAF member ;-) )

Cons:
- little experience in maintainance of large projects, so a mentor would
be appreciated at least in the beginning

Waiting for comments.

> Please give me an account and point me to the "welcome to freedesktop"
> page explaining how things work

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/AccountRequests

I also would need an account, but I remember someone in this list
already mentioned some action in Freedesktop to obtain resources about
ontologies development hosting: any news?

--
Roberto -MadBob- Guido
http://claimid.com/madbob