[Xesam] searching for responsible maintainer for NCO

Evgeny Egorochkin phreedom.stdin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 08:01:42 PDT 2009

Leo,

It's not about a lack of a maintainer. I saw this ticket many times and hoped
someone would show up with a copy of the lost files. Looks like this isn't
going to happen so I commented out examples section to prevent it from being
regenerated.

As to the examples themselves, there are talks about creating a set of common
guidelines and testcases for nepomuk, so hopefully this will eventually
replace the lost files.

--  Evgeny