[Xesam] active PIMO documents were in legacy, copied them into trunk again.

Leo Sauermann leo.sauermann at dfki.de
Fri Sep 25 09:08:32 PDT 2009

Hi all,

we moved the outdated stuff into legacy on 10.7.2009 (Sebastian did
after we agreed on a structure)

but nobody cared to fix the dead links at the documentation (alas, I
should have done):
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/oscaf/wiki/PIMO

Some of the documentation files in legacy are important and active and
referenced from the documentation,
so I copied them on SVN from legacy to here:

https://oscaf.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/oscaf/trunk/ontologies/pimo/doc/handbook_latex/
https://oscaf.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/oscaf/trunk/ontologies/pimo/doc/presentations/

please do NEVER touch these without updating the documentation on the
wiki page that refers to it, otherwise I will get again a lot of mails
"I can't find the documentation" from people, such as I got them now.

having presentations about PIMO is helpful, and these have to be
maintained and are important
(they are powerpoint, but I don't care about file formats, as I am a
windows user anyway)

the pimo Latex handbook is also the only doc about pimo, so it must be
kept alive.

best
Leo

Dr. Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +43 6991 gnowsis
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann at dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313