[xliff-tools] Hi and cvs trouble :-)

Asgeir Frimannsson asgeirf at redhat.com
Tue Feb 1 04:30:00 PST 2005

Hi,

Sorry about that. Forgot to copy a password file when initializing the
repository. It's fixed now.

The po2xliff tool in cvs does 'work' but it has not implemented all features
yet, and does not fully conform to the XLIFF-PO guide. Also note that you
need the cvs version of gettext to compile this project...

Bytheway, have been following the pootle project you're working on with great
interest :)

cheers,
asgeir