[xliff-tools] PO Representation Guide: The PO Header

Asgeir Frimannsson asgeirf at redhat.com
Sun Feb 20 15:09:34 PST 2005

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 07:19, Rodolfo M. Raya wrote:
> Here are a few comments about the PO Representation Guide:

See separate mails for comments on each item.

> These are the first impressions. Don't take it as pure criticism.

Yep. I'm very happy for these comments :) And I hope we get more comments that
challenges the state of the PO->XLIFF proposal, so that the guys int th XLIFF
TC can deliver at a specification that's well thought through and can work
for us all.

cheers,
asgeir