[xliff-tools] XLIFF files for testing tools

Martin Wunderlich martin_wu at gmx.net
Tue Jul 26 18:18:42 EST 2005

Dear all,

I was wondering, if there are any freely available XLIFF files that would be
suitable for testing tools, which claim compliance. I seem to recall that
there were some sample files on the Oasis site, but I can't locate them.
What I am looking for are sample files that would be useful for testing
tools' compliance on both a general, simple level and on a more complex
level. Any idea where I could get such files (before I start creating them
myself)? Thanks a lot for any hints!

Best regards,

Martin