[xliff-tools] XLIFF files for testing tools

Yves Savourel yves at opentag.com
Tue Jul 26 19:09:30 EST 2005

Hi Martin,

There are indeed a few samples here:
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xliff/faq.php#Examples>
Not much, but a start.

Kenavo,
-yves

-----Original Message-----
From: xliff-tools-bounces at lists.freedesktop.org [mailto:xliff-tools-bounces at lists.freedesktop.org] On Behalf Of Martin Wunderlich
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 10:19 AM
To: xliff-tools at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: [xliff-tools] XLIFF files for testing tools

Dear all,

I was wondering, if there are any freely available XLIFF files that would be suitable for testing tools, which claim compliance. I
seem to recall that there were some sample files on the Oasis site, but I can't locate them.
What I am looking for are sample files that would be useful for testing tools' compliance on both a general, simple level and on a
more complex level. Any idea where I could get such files (before I start creating them myself)? Thanks a lot for any hints!

Best regards,

Martin