[xliff-tools] filter xml --> XLIFF

Rodolfo M. Raya rodolfo at heartsome.net
Wed Jan 18 05:46:36 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 14:21 +0100, Dexter wrote:

> Do somebody now, how can i convert it? Some documentation? Other
filter?

Hi Dexter,

At Heartsome we have customers using our XLIFF Editor for translating
Compiere's XML files. The steps for translating Compiere files are:

     1. Add Compiere DTD to the catalog.
     2. Write a configuration file for the XML filter.

You can request an evaluation version at
http://www.heartsome.net/EN/downloads.html

Below you have a sample configuration file that I wrote for a
translation agency:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE ini-file PUBLIC "-//HEARTSOME//Converters 2.0.0//EN"
"configuration.dtd" >
<ini-file>
<tag attributes="column;Sales" hard-break="yes">value</tag>
<tag hard-break="yes">value</tag>
</ini-file>

You can contact tech at heartsome.net and request help for adjusting the
configuration file to satisfy your needs.

Regards,
Rodolfo
--
The information in this e-mail is intended strictly for the addressee,
without prejudices, as a confidential document. Should it reach you, not