run second X server freezes first X server

arun mittal arunncce2089 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 10:13:12 PDT 2009

Hi guys

I have one issue regarding X server. i am trying to achieve multihead on
suse linux sharing same VT.

i have 2 keyboard and 2 mouse and 2 monitors. I changed everything in
xorg.conf.

I have 2 X servers running on different displays. the issue is when i start
second X server , first X server gets freezed . I cant do anything in first
display. Mouse, keyboard wont work and when i kill second X server then
first comes alive. somebody told me that things have changed in X server so
i need to add some special thing to make it work.

Can anybody tell me where to locate that.

--
Thanks

Arun Mittal