run second X server freezes first X server

Timothy S. Nelson wayland at wayland.id.au
Mon Aug 3 18:27:04 PDT 2009

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009, arun mittal wrote:

> Hi guys
>

> I have one issue regarding X server. i am trying to achieve multihead on suse linux sharing
> same VT.
>
> i have 2 keyboard and 2 mouse and 2 monitors. I changed everything in xorg.conf.

 	I'm probably not the right person to answer the question, but I know
the information people will want:
-	How many video cards are you using?
-	What video card(s) are they?

 	HTH,

> I have 2 X servers running on different displays. the issue is when i start second X server
> , first X server gets freezed . I cant do anything in first display. Mouse, keyboard wont
> work and when i kill second X server then first comes alive. somebody told me that things
> have changed in X server so i need to add some special thing to make it work.
>

> Can anybody tell me where to locate that.
>

> --
> Thanks
>
> Arun Mittal

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: wayland at wayland.id.au    | I am                           |