I can't get documentation for X11R6.6

Wed Aug 26 04:27:23 PDT 2009

In the sources and tarballs for the current releases.   Documentation
for libraries and programs is mostly included in the source for each
library & program.   Some protocol specs have been moved to the
individual protocol modules, but many, especially the older ones, are
still in the central doc/xorg-docs module.

You can find the source repositories on http://git.freedesktop.org
and the tarball releases at http://www.x.org/releases/individual/

Some are mirrored at http://www.x.org/docs/ but it looks like that
hasn't been updated in a couple of years.   (Though many of the
protocol specs haven't changed in years either - the X11 protocol
spec was last modified in X11R6.7 for instance.)

	-alan-

    -Alan Coopersmith-		alan.coopersmith at sun.com