here ou not here ?

Troumad troumad at siaud.org
Sun Nov 22 21:56:09 PST 2009

Eric Piel a écrit :
> Ok...
> On the pictures, it really not clear what is the bug, or is the two bugs?
>
> On problem1.png, there is a horizontal bar over your terminal
> containing a picture. Is this the bug?
Yes
> On problem2.png, I cannot even spot anything special. Or is it that
> the bottom of the terminal window cannot be seen?
> The output of xrandr is something like:
> VGA1 connected 1280x800+0+0 (0x4a) normal (normal left inverted right
> x axis y axis) 0mm x 0mm
> :
>   1280x1024 (0x4a)  108.0MHz +HSync +VSync *current
> LVDS1 connected 1280x800+0+0 (0x51) normal (normal left inverted right
> x axis y axis) 331mm x 207mm
> :
>   1280x800 (0x51)   69.3MHz +HSync -VSync *current +preferred
>
> So if you are trying to reduce your VGA1 output from 1280x1024 to
> 1280x800, it looks ok.
But the VGA as :
xrandr --output VGA1 --scale 1.000000x0.781250

And
$ xrandr --fb 1280x800
[troumad at iutb-geii-p46][~/xrandr/test/test]
$ xrandr --fbmm 1280x800
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  150 (RANDR)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  7 (RRSetScreenSize)
  Serial number of failed request:  36

Do nothing... I have not the bottom od the maximized windows

--
Amicalement vOOotre              Troumad Alias Bernard SIAUD
mon site : http://troumad.org : AD&D maths WEB sectes...