xserver devel process

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Mon Apr 26 07:20:57 PDT 2010

Tiago Vignatti wrote:
> the latter is what's been happening a lot with me recently (some xvfb patches,
> libx86 and int10 rework and --disable-fontserver all were sent some weeks ago
> and no one commented). Maybe we should certify that MAINTAINERS file is more
> updated? BTW, do we have a MAINTAINERS for other components besides Xorg, for
> instance xvfb?

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/doc/xorg-docs/tree/MAINTAINERS is the file for
all X.Org components.   No one has volunteered to be the Xvfb maintainer, so
there is no entry for it, but there are a whole bunch of entries for different
parts of the server (though under the poorly chosen title of "X.Org core"), as
well as for the different platform ports.

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com