[PULL] MAXSCREENS removal preparation

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Mon Apr 26 12:00:26 PDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:29 AM, Tiago Vignatti
<tiago.vignatti at nokia.com> wrote:
> Jon TURNEY (2):
>      Xwin: Simplify screen option processing
>      Xwin: make screens structures run-time adjustable

You might grab the latest version of Jon's second patch, which
incorporates one more clean-up (deleting unused locals).

I think the version of your "track screens' installed colormaps as
screen privates" patch that I reviewed changed both mi and the xfree86
bits in one patch, right? With it split I assume the tree doesn't
compile until the second patch is applied. I'd merge them into one
patch again. It's not hard to review either way and being able to git
bisect is really nice. Of course, that's hardly critical.

Otherwise, the series looks good to me. :-)

Jamey