[PULL] MAXSCREENS removal preparation

Vignatti Tiago (Nokia-D/Helsinki) tiago.vignatti at nokia.com
Mon Apr 26 12:56:19 PDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 09:00:26PM +0200, ext Jamey Sharp wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:29 AM, Tiago Vignatti
> <tiago.vignatti at nokia.com> wrote:
> > Jon TURNEY (2):
> >      Xwin: Simplify screen option processing
> >      Xwin: make screens structures run-time adjustable
>
> You might grab the latest version of Jon's second patch, which
> incorporates one more clean-up (deleting unused locals).

maybe Jon can amend this clean-up in some next patch set?

> I think the version of your "track screens' installed colormaps as
> screen privates" patch that I reviewed changed both mi and the xfree86
> bits in one patch, right? With it split I assume the tree doesn't
> compile until the second patch is applied. I'd merge them into one
> patch again. It's not hard to review either way and being able to git
> bisect is really nice. Of course, that's hardly critical.

yeah, I split them in two patches instead, trying to clarify a bit.

But hey Jamey, both comments you made are harmless and maybe Keith can proceed
without "break" this pull request. For the next ones I'll make sure we get all
synchronized before send the pull. Fine?

Thanks,

                            Tiago