[PULL] DRI2 Invalidate series

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon Feb 22 13:10:07 PST 2010

It looks like the new PreConfigureWindow function is only used to detect
window size changes, which the existing ResizeWindow function should do
just fine.

However, looking at the provided PreConfigureWindow hook, the standard
hook process is not being followed, which will be needed for a
ResizeWindow hook to work:

 1) unwrap (replace pScreen->ResizeWindow with the saved version)
 2) call down (call pScreen->ResizeWindow)
 3) re-wrap (Save the current pScreen->ResizeWindow value, replace with
    your version)

Also, if you want me to pull patches, please make sure they've got
suitable Reviewed-by: lines; I don't want to rewrite them once pulled.

keith.packard at intel.com