Is it possible to seperate Xorg into several sub processes

lantian ai ailantian at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 21 17:17:56 PST 2010

Hello Fernando:

Thanks, with threaded Xorg, other drivers(input drivers )will not
block graphic operation and refreshes.

But It will still coredump or abort with bad driver.(I mean the
hotplug or any hardware input devices sometimes make Xorg
coredump,such as bad valuator,or sometimes valuator is NULL , It is
strage , but happens)

Anyway it is better than the situation now .

I will look into the link you provided. Thank you very much.

Thanks

Best regards

ai lantian