[PULL] PointerKey fixes, stuck grab fix

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Jul 1 20:19:45 PDT 2010

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 09:00:43 +1000, Peter Hutterer <peter.hutterer at who-t.net> wrote:
> Keith,
>
> please pull the fixes below into master. They fix three different cases
> where a button or grab may get stuck, leading to an unresponsive
> desktop.

Argh. I messed up and merged some of the patches to get them into
RC4. Mea culpa! I know I'm not supposed to do that, but what I don't
know is how to tell which patches are going to end up in your tree and
which are headed directly for master.

I suspect I'm going to need help getting these rebased at this point;
there are conflicts as the ordering is different.

keith.packard at intel.com