[PULL] PointerKey fixes, stuck grab fix

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Thu Jul 1 20:38:53 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 11:19:45PM -0400, Keith Packard wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 09:00:43 +1000, Peter Hutterer <peter.hutterer at who-t.net> wrote:
> > Keith,
> >
> > please pull the fixes below into master. They fix three different cases
> > where a button or grab may get stuck, leading to an unresponsive
> > desktop.
>
> Argh. I messed up and merged some of the patches to get them into
> RC4. Mea culpa! I know I'm not supposed to do that, but what I don't
> know is how to tell which patches are going to end up in your tree and
> which are headed directly for master.

Unless I specifically tell you, simply ignore any patches that are from me
or input-related. I do try to send you pull requests, even if it's just one
or two that need to go on master.

> I suspect I'm going to need help getting these rebased at this point;
> there are conflicts as the ordering is different.

can you just revert the ones in your tree and then pull in? should save us
both some time and it won't affect bisecting either.

Cheers,
  Peter