New approach to multitouch using DIDs and bitmasked events

Simon Thum simon.thum at gmx.de
Sat Jul 3 00:13:24 PDT 2010

Am 02.07.2010 11:36, schrieb Peter Hutterer:
> It'd be interesting to see how much work it is to have this API
> _replace_ the current API. Gives us more exposure and better testing.
> Note that I have some more API changes planned (not coded) that simplify
> the init process, they should all go in in one go.
Do you already have some code I could see? I'd like to fix pointer accel
(and related things) init. I know I don't really have the time to do
this properly, so if you let me hook in maybe it's done in just a few LOC's.

(I took the liberty to remove CC's at this is relatively off-topic.)

Cheers,

Simon