Janitor ideas

Jesse Adkins jesse_adkins7 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 20:50:13 PDT 2010

I've noticed a few things while poking around Xorg lately. Would patches to fix the following things be of use (and where should I send them?)
 * Lots of X libraries still use Xmalloc and others, instead of the regular stdlib functions (despite the defines in Xserver now referencing the stdlib functions).
 * I still see some xorgcvs and XFree86 cvs tags on various files in different libraries.
 * xserver itself still has a couple of references to Xcalloc lying around.
 * Changing constructs like '#if x' to '#ifdef x' or 'if !x' to '#ifndef x'