Janitor ideas

Jesse Adkins jesse_adkins7 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 22:21:48 PDT 2010

> Yes, various people have been slowly cleaning them out as we touch
libraries/apps that have them, but there's been no organized effort
to methodically purge them.
Sounds like something I can do.

> Those have
different meanings and semantics, so changing them is not necessarily
the correct thing to do.   Do you have specific
examples?
None,
actually. I've just seen '#if x' instead of '#ifdef x' in a few places.
It's probably not a good idea to get into, especially since I'm still
new to X.