[RFC v2] xf86-input-evdev: Slotted MT events and mixed mode devices

Chase Douglas chase.douglas at canonical.com
Mon Jul 5 17:39:46 PDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-06 at 10:11 +1000, Peter Hutterer wrote:
> ok, I give up with copy/paste, please send this one to the list as well.
> well, all of them please once you've fixed them up. Benjamin's valuator
> properties patch is fine, please don't modify this one anymore.

Will do.

Generally, I didn't want to flood the list with patches that I felt
weren't fully baked yet. That's why I used the [RFC] tag in the subject
emails. I'm really looking more for a general idea of "this seems like a
reasonable solution to the problem" or "this just won't work because of
this usage scenario", etc. The style issues can be dealt with in due
time, but I don't want to waste time on them right now if the whole
approach is wrong-headed.

Thanks,

-- Chase