request for help - evdev third-button emulation

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Mon Jul 5 20:11:49 PDT 2010

Just idling along, looking for something to do? There's a low-hanging fruit
that I've had on my todo list for ages but never found the time for:
third-mouse button emulation in evdev.

What I eventually want is: if the emulation is enabled, a non-moving touch
emits a right mouse click instead of a left mouse click after a timeout has
expired.

This task is definitely suitable for someone starting with X.org
development. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll help you get
started.

Cheers,
  Peter