XDS2010 talks will be recorded?

Matt Dew matt at osource.org
Sun Jul 25 08:40:17 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Alan Coopersmith
<alan.coopersmith at oracle.com> wrote:
> Matt Dew wrote:
>> According to http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDS2010/Program
>> there are currently 7 talks, though I don't know how many concurrent
>> events there are.  Do you need any help?
>
> There will have to be a lot more than 7 talks before we get concurrent
> events.
>
>> Will presenters' slides be available as well?   Or could we get copies
>> we can put on Xorg's wiki?
>
> We've asked presenters to put slides on the wiki in the past when they
> have them - you should find links in the past XDS pages.
>
> --
>        -Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
>         Oracle Solaris Platform Engineering: X Window System

Hi Alan,
  On the concurrent events I was also thinking of the lightening talks
and BOF sessions as well.  I've never been to a XDS so I don't know
how those run (so I might be talking out of my butt here. :) )

I've found a few links scattered through the past XDS pages but not
many; the exception being 2007. Lots of links under XDS2007/Program!!!
Very nice!!

Matt