XDS2010 talks will be recorded?

Matthieu Herrb matthieu.herrb at laas.fr
Sun Jul 25 08:58:47 PDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 11:40:17PM +0800, Matt Dew wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>   On the concurrent events I was also thinking of the lightening talks
> and BOF sessions as well.  I've never been to a XDS so I don't know
> how those run (so I might be talking out of my butt here. :) )
>
> I've found a few links scattered through the past XDS pages but not
> many; the exception being 2007. Lots of links under XDS2007/Program!!!
> Very nice!!

If you're so anxious to miss anyting from XDS, you should try harder
to come. Nothing replaces the "live" experience, especially in small
events like this where you really can meet and discuss with other
attendees.

What will happen outside of the conference room, in the restaurants,
bars or night clubs during evenings, should not be recorded :)
You'll miss that.
--
Matthieu Herrb