build.sh broken on Solaris 10

Pat Kane pekane52 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:57:52 PST 2010

You guys have added some really nice features to build.sh, like "-L", thank you.
I would not mind if you required that it be a bash script, just that
the 1st line says
it is a /bin/sh script.

If anyone really thinks that this build.sh script needs to be
compatible with a very
old /bin/sh I will create a patch to fix the problems.

My vote is to keep it a /bin/bash script and  wave goodbye to the 20th century,
shall I make a patch for that?

Your 21st Century Pal,
Pat
---