Don't install .la files, v3 (bug 4898)

Jesse Adkins jesserayadkins at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 16:08:24 PST 2010

Doing this again since Alan Coopersmith pointed out that input drivers
use inputdir instead of moduledir. Thanks for pointing that out, by the
way.

I've attached a patch for an input driver, and one for a video driver.
I've done so because the patches will be the same for other drivers,
except for some name changes or additional targets. It also avoids
sending a bunch of patches with the same flaw.

Assuming these are okay, I'll apply the basic changes to other patches.