doxygen help (xserver won't make dist due to missing hw/dmx/doc/html/main.html)

Gaetan Nadon memsize at videotron.ca
Tue Mar 29 15:11:56 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 23:29 -0700, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:

> My guess is that older doxygen build main.html, and newer ones build
> index.html, so I'm just updating EXTRA_DIST with the updated list of
> generated files and will use that... expect 1.10.1 RC1 tomorrow.
> Sorry for the delay.

You should have both files. They were present in previous releases of
xserver. The main.html file is generated from the markup in dmx.h.

        /** \mainpage
         * - <a href="http://dmx.sourceforge.net">DMX Home Page</a>
         * - <a href="http://sourceforge.net/projects/dmx">DMX Project Page (on
         * Source Forge)</a>
         * - <a href="http://dmx.sourceforge.net/dmx.html">Distributed Multihead
         * X design</a>, the design document for DMX
         * - <a href="http://dmx.sourceforge.net/DMXSpec.txt">Client-to-Server
         * DMX Extension to the X Protocol</a>
         */