[Pull v2] Glamor - fixed build failure, fixed coding style problem.

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Tue Oct 18 00:56:08 PDT 2011

FWIW, there are a couple conflicts with my pending PULL request, but they're trivial to address:

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in include/xorg-config.h.in
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in hw/xfree86/dixmods/Makefile.am

Your spacing in  hw/xfree86/dixmods/Makefile.am is bad, and you're missing -module (which should be more obvious that it's necessary when my PULL is merged).

There are hardly any (maybe none?) reviewed-by tags in there, and some are missing sign-off tags.  You should really send this to the list for review before sending a pull request.

Also, what about Soren's comment:
"""
It would make a lot of sense to add hardware acceleration to pixman,
since that way both X, cairo, and spice could benefit from it. It could
be done either through GL or by directly talking to the hardware.
"""

So wouldn't this be better inside of pixman?