X.Org looking for projects and mentors for the Outreach Program for Women

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Thu Sep 18 23:02:50 PDT 2014

Just a reminder, if you have projects that are suitable for the OPW please
add them to the wiki page or, if you can't access the wiki, send me a
summary and I'll add it.

http://www.x.org/wiki/XorgOPW/

Prospective participants can start submitting applications on Sep 22 and
it'd be great if we had a nice range of projects available by then.
Note that unlike GSoC, the scope is not limited to coding (see below).

Cheers,
   Peter