Initial Haiku support

James Taylor james.dewey.taylor at gmail.com
Sat May 6 11:54:52 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

I'm mentoring Haiku's GSoC project for porting DRM to Haiku
(www.haiku-os.org). Since my student will be doing the bulk of the
work on the DRM kernel drivers proper, I decided to start looking at
some of the other packages that we'll have to port, the first being
libDRM. Seeing as libpciaccess is a dependency and it hasn't been
ported yet, I've gone ahead and prepared a patch that allows it to
build on Haiku. Please review and if possible merge. Seeing as I don't
really have a way to test it right now, there may be additional
patches in the future to tweak the library to work for us. Please feel
free to contact me with any questions or comments via email or on
Freenode, my nick is Duggan.

Thank you.