gitlab migration

Lyude Paul lyude at redhat.com
Mon Jun 18 18:39:48 UTC 2018

On Tue, 2018-06-12 at 17:38 -0400, James Cloos wrote:
> Two comments:
>
> BZ is superior to GL (or GH or the like).
>
> Mailing lists are vastly superior to any web-only crap.
'web-only' is only a problem until you actually go write a command line client
for it. Which, you can do if you really need these sort of workflows.

Additionally I'm with daniels here, Gitlab and Github are two massively
different things with different workflows and if you're just going off the
assumption "if it sounds like the word Github then it must be another github"
you're not actually contributing anything useful to the discussion, especially
if you don't actually provide any points as to "gitlab is bad because of X or
Y reason".

--
Cheers,
	Lyude Paul