libXt release

Matt Turner mattst88 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 14:08:21 UTC 2019

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 4:57 AM Thomas Dickey <dickey at his.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 08:08:42PM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 03:43:04PM -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:

Thanks. Are you familiar with the Xorg release scripts [0]? There's a
wiki page at [1] that has instructions.

If for any reason you have trouble making the release or uploading the
tarball, let me know and I'll be happy to handle it.

[0] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/util/modular/
[1] https://www.x.org/wiki/Development/Documentation/ReleaseHOWTO/