libXt release

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Mon Jun 17 16:09:17 UTC 2019

On Mon, 2019-06-17 at 10:08 -0400, Matt Turner wrote:

> Thanks. Are you familiar with the Xorg release scripts [0]? There's a
> wiki page at [1] that has instructions.
>
> If for any reason you have trouble making the release or uploading the
> tarball, let me know and I'll be happy to handle it.

I believe uploading the release tarball is one of the few steps for
which one still needs an ssh account to fd.o. We should probably figure
out how we want to handle that going forward, as we (fd.o) would like
to reduce or eliminate shell service in the future. I'm open to
suggestions here, how are other gitlab projects handling this now?

- ajax