Radeonhd repo not migrated to gitlab.

Mike Lothian mike at fireburn.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 23:32:13 UTC 2019

You really don't know when to quit do you?

If you can't be civil perhaps you should leave

Radeonhd is dead, xf86-video-ati only works on old hardware and the
modesetting driver replaces that and wayland will make it further
redundant

Your work on lima helped with Panfrost but even that has far overtaken
where lima ever got to

Whether or not you were badly treated a decade ago doesn't excuse your
behavior since then

I strongly suggest you seek professional help as your obsession over
these events is unhealthy