PATCH: add -defaultRepeatDelay and -defaultRepeatInterval flags

Michael Stapelberg michael+freedesktop at stapelberg.ch
Thu Apr 2 13:04:40 UTC 2020

Done: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/-/merge_requests/416/diffs

I had tried sending a merge request before sending the patch to this
mailing list, but couldn’t find a fork button.

Today, gitlab.freedesktop.org showed me a prompt about not having an
SSH key configured and not having a Personal Access Token created,
explaining that the lack of these will prevent me from writing any
code.

Regarding Personal Access Tokens: it wasn’t entirely obvious to me how
to use these. Maybe GitLab could link to a help page explaining that
the URL format to use in git is
https://<token-name>:<token-token>@gitlab.freedesktop.org/<account>/xserver

I configured both, after which the fork button showed up!
Unfortunately, hitting fork resulted in a 502 server error, but
another attempt a minute later worked.