AW: New libxcvt library

Walter Harms wharms at bfs.de
Fri Apr 16 10:25:28 UTC 2021

Hi,
i think it is a good idea.
Can you give a hint how big that lib is ?

Even when the idea is good it is not really helpful to have to many
different libs hanging around. I read Keith Packard was already considering putting that into xrandr, if its not to big i would say it would
be a good idea to collect the monitor related things into one lib (EDID ?).

re,
 wh