Resize problems with savage and DRI.

Dan Gray dan at dangray.org
Thu Oct 21 22:48:01 PDT 2004

Sérgio Monteiro Basto wrote:

> Testing 3D games, quake 3, foobilard and tux race works totally well,
> but chromium have the mouse problem on menu screen but works perfectly
> on game action.

Hi,
  I've been reporting a 3d bug with prosavage affecting screen resizing.
I've just given foobilliard a try and the screen seems to resize fine to
all resolutions. After that, tuxracer and foobilliard seem OK too.

  If you want to hang-fire on chasing down the resize bug I'll do some
rebooting tonight and try to track down exactly what set of
circumstances cause this bug. By initial thoughts are that foobilliards
sets something in the hardware on resize that Tuxracer and Neverball
fail to do, and this setting is carried over.

   Dan