Window maximizing problem...

Sebastian Pigulak dreamin2interia.pl at interia.pl
Tue Sep 21 16:28:55 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm using the latest nvidia drivers with the latest xorg. I love the new features like transparency, fading, shading and it works fine until I try to maximize a window that is not transparent with xcompmgr enabled. The window maximizes but the visible area of e.g rxvt remains the same. I have to switch for a while to another window, then back to rxvt and the window is displayed at correct size. Is it a common xcompmgr bug?? It seems that the newly maximized window has to redraw its contents but it doesn't automatically. When i touch it with transset it's drawing fine though:?