Rebuttals to "The State of Linux Graphics"

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:42:25 PDT 2005

I would like to encourage anyone who disagrees with points in the
article "The State of Linux Graphics" to write articles (much more
effective than email) describing their conflicting viewpoints. I
firmly believe that open, public debate is the best way to achieve
consensus in a group like ours. Besides, we'll all have fun reading
them.

Also, please let me know of technical errors in my article. It is not
my intention to get the facts wrong. I can update the document now
with fixes.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at gmail.com