PROBLEM: this list

Mr E_T troll at arach.net.au
Fri Dec 23 09:36:51 PST 2005

First I would like to say thanx for the support.

I have found that gnome developers are touchy about their penchance for
multiple source/binary packages.

It all depends on where you go to get the answer - I am a member
of a few mailing lists - some are verry egotistic - some are verry helpful.

I suggest that you find your local LUG ( Linux Users Group ) They tend to
be more helpful. You can probably even meet them face to face to discuss
issues.

As far as my problem was concerned - I was about to offer to attempt to
provide the necessary autoconf scripts to semi-modularize the damn thing.

I am stuck with a via/unichrome card - xfree doesnt support it and xorg
doesnt seem to give a damn about other opinions.

--
regs MR E_T