Disable xterm and XRX builds per default / [Fwd: CVS Update: xc (branch: trunk)]

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Jan 24 12:27:38 PST 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Daniel Stone wrote:

> merging the debian/ tree for D-BUS upstream, likewise would I rather see
> all distro-specific configuration out of the upstream X.Org tree, since
> it doesn't belong there IMO.  Ho hum.

I agree. I help maintain xorg packages for Pkgsrc which is a packaging
system on many platforms. With xorg (and our XFree86 packages), we often
noticed that manual pages and directories were registered with wrong
filenames depending on which Linux systems we were doing our builds on.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/